AKHIL BHARATVARSHIYA CHANDRAVANSHIYA KSHATRIYA MAHASABHAAMENDED CONSTITUTION
Town hall, Ranchi
1. Name of Society
“AKHIL BHARATVARSHIYA CHANDRAVANSHIYA KSHATRIYA MAHASABHA”
A) Registered office of the Society- 91, Netaji Subhas Road, Kolkata- 700001
B) Branch office, if necessary may be opened subject to approval of the central committee.
3. Working Area (Karya, Kshetra)
The Sabha (Society) shall represent all the chandravanshi kshatriya community of entire India and those of Indian origin settled in abroad but the field of work shall be the entire India.
- To organize all the chandravanshi families residing in different parts of India and make them aware of their clans and safeguarding their economical, social, educational and political interest.
- To abolish the social ill Mannerism, to evade the pre-adult marrage and dowry by system and to establish social justice.
- To guide and encourage the unemployed youth for employment in the Government and private sector, to establish industrial, commercial training centers, to establish educational institution for mass publicity of education and to perform all other works for the development of the society.
5. Terms And Condition Of Membership
- Any chandravanshi who is of 18 years age can be a member.
- One abiding by the rules and regulations and having confidence in the purposes and taking interest in the activities of the society, shall be enrolled as a member.
- Application for membership in the prescribed form(duty filled in ) should be submitted to the committee which may or may not be accepted.
- The fee for the general member shall be Rs. 5 (five) and for the active member either to collect 25 general member of to deposit Rs. 125/- at the time for a term of every 2 years.
- A life member will have to deposit Rs. 2000/- (Two Thousand) only at a time.
- The central committee will have the rights to amend the membership fee.
6. Cessation Of Membership Conditions
In the following condition the membership will be deemed to have been ceased.
- Self resignation
- In case of in committee or bank ruptey.
- In case of death.
- Vote of no confidence passed by the committee
- Nonpayment of membership fee.
- Non presence consecutively for 3 times in the meetings of the Rabhtriya Committee.
- If convicted in any case by a court of law.
- If mis conducting against the rules and purpose of the committee.
7. (A) – Fromation Of Committee
There will be the following committee and sub-committee in the organization.
- Central Committee.
- State Committee.
- District Committee.
- Block / Town (Nagar) Committee.
- Panchayat committee.
- Village / Ward Committee.
(B) Sub Committee
- High Command Committee.
- Political Conscience Committee.
- Women Welfare Committee.
- Youth Welfare committee.
- Marriage committee.
- Educational committee.
- Law committee.
- Medical Committee.
In case of necessity other sub-committee may be constituted subject of approval of the central committee.
8. Election Of Office-Bearers Of The Committee
1. Central Committee.
- By constituting an election committee within 3 month from the date expiry of every two years term, the election of the National President and the National General Secretary will be conducted by the election committee in a General meeting / conference of active members.
- The elected National President and the National General Secretary shall constitute a National committee of a minimum of 101 members and maximum of 151 members.
- The National President and the National General Secretary will nominate the President and the Secretary of all the sub committee with the consent of the National committee.
- If due to any reason, the existing National Committee fails to get the election conducted within the scheduled period, the committee shall be deemed to have been dissolved in such case the high command committee shall here the powers for nominate the Ad-hoc National President and General Secretary.
- The Ad-hoc National President and the General Secretary shall constitute an election committee within 6 months and get the election conducted conforming to the rules of election.
2. State Committee.
- After the expity of every 2 years term the central committee under its supervision and through the state high command committee shall arrange to hold the election of the state President and the Secretary in a meeting / conference of the active members within 3 months.
- The elected President and the Secretary shall constitute the state committee taking the central committee into confidence whose no.shall be at least 51 and a maximum upto 101.
- The existing committee shall be deemed to have been dissolved from the date of expiry of the term to the date of election and during this period the function of the state committee and all other relevant activities shall be perform by the State High Command Committee.
3. District Committee.
- After expity of every 2 years term, the District High Command Committee under the supervision of the state committee and obtaining the permission of the central committee shall conduct the election of the district President and Secretary in the meeting/ conference of the active members within 3 months.
- The elected President and Secretary taking the State committee into confidence, shall constitute the district committee whose members shall be at least 51 and maximum upto 75.
- From the date of expiry of the term till the date of election, the existing committee shall be deemed to have been dissolved and during this interim period the functioning of the district committee and all other relevant activities shall be performed by the District High command Committee .
4. Block / Town committee :-
- After the expiry of every 2 years term and obtaining permission from the central and State committee, the district committee under its supervision and through the Town committee shall conduct the election of the President and Secretary in a meeting / conference of active members within 3 months.
- The elected President and Secretary taking the District Committee into confidence, shall from the committee which will be of at least 31 members and a maximum up to 50 members.
- From the date of expiry of the term of the Committee till the date of election the existing committee shall be deemed to have been dissolved and the functioning of the Block / Nagar Committee and all other activities would be carried out by the Block / Nagar High Command committee.
5. Panchayat Committee :-
- After the expiry of every 2 years term, the Block Committee under its supervision and after approval of the District Committee shall arrange election ehich will be conducted by the Panchayat Committee High Command Committee in the meeting / conference of the active members within period of 3 months.
- Talking the Block committee into confidence, the Committee shall be constituted which will consist of at best 11 members and maximum up to 21.
- From the date of expiry of the form of the Committee till the date of election the existing committee shall be deemed to have been dissolved and the functioning of the Panchayat Committee and all other relevant activities be carried out by the Panchayat High Command committee.
6. Village Sabha :-
After the expiry of every 2 years term and after approval of the Block Committee the Panchayat committee in its own supervision shall conduct the election in the general meeting of active and general members in which one village Pradhan and 4 members will be elected.
9. Formation Of High Command And Sub Committee
- H0igh command committee :- Excluding the Village committee, from Panchayat committee to Central Committee, there shall be a High Command Committee, the formation of the committee shall be executed by the relevant Committee.
- The formation of the Sub- Committees shall be performed by the Central Committee on Central level. The nominated President and Secretary shall expand their committee & Branch Committee in case of necessary.
- The nominated President and Secretary of the sub committee only can be the members of the National Executive Committee. The Sub Committee shall submit the future programmes in details to the central committee and thereafter start working.
10. Works And Rights Of The Executive Committee :-
- To keep watch on the works and planning of the organization and giving proper guidance to the port folios.
- To be responsible for the movable and immovable properties of the organization.
- To execute all the works of the organization conforming the rules, to pass resolutions and to form sub-Committees if necessary.
- To pass vote of no confidence against a member acting against the organization and doing immoral activities.
- To fix the date, place and agenda of a general meeting.
- To place before the house, the approval planning and Budget of the organization.
- To sand memorandum and proposed amendment of rules with comments to the General Meeting.
- To perform other legitimate works for naturing the purposed.
- To inplement the proposal passed in the general meeting.
- Before completion of the term if any post in the Committee falled vacant due to any reason, a member can be co-opted.
11. Rights Of Members
1. Life Member.
- A life member can be a candidate in the election for any post and he/she will enjoy the right of voting for relevant committees.
- Experience will not be a bar while nominating him/her for High Command Committee.
2. Active Member.
Active Members will be candidate in the election and will be gelegates.
3. General Member shall be a candidate, vote in the election of village committee and Panchayat committee.
12. Rights Of High Command Committee
Active Members will be candidate in the election and will be gelegates.
- This committee shall be practically a vigilant committee for the relevant committees. The committee shall analyses the activities of the relevant committee in every 6 months or arranging many sitting shall advise the relevant committee with its openion.
- If any of the relevant Committee fails conduct election within the scheduted period, in that case all the right of the functioning of the committee shall automatically be transferred to the High Command Committee.
- After transfer of the right, it will be essential to conduct election by constituting an ad-hoc committee as per provision of the constitution.
1. Committee of political consciousness
- Committee shall be part political consciousness among the Chandravanshi Community.
- It will function for proper partaking in the political parties and in the Government sector.
- In the matter of political decisions, preference shall be given to the advice of this unit.
- It will perform all the matter related with polities subject to approval of the Central Committee.
- It will independently collect General, Active and Life member.
- It will be at liberty to constitute independently its Branch Committee at all levels under the Mahasabha.
- This unit shall be untitled to get 75% of the subscriptions against Active and General Membership, exchiding the subscription of the life Membership, which will be utilized for the unit and its branches.
2. Women welfare committee
- It will function for the welfare of women
- All the right as started in the committee of Political conseionseness in clauses ‘E’ to ‘G’ shall vest to this committee (sub-rule 1 of rule 13)
3. Youth Welfare Committee
- It will function for the welfare of the Youth
- All the rights as started in the committee for political consciousness in clause E to G shall vest to this committee (sub-rule 1 of rule 13)
4. Marriage Committee
- This committee will function for abolition of Dowry System and attempt to make the marriage problems comfortable and esier.
- It will encourage for mass marriage and arrange mass marriage programme every year at every level.
- All the right as started in clauses E t G in the committee for political consciousness shall vest to this committee (sub-rule 1 of rule 13)
5. Education Committee.
- This committee will function for publicity and expansion in the field of education.
- It will organize the students and take initiatives to solve the problems relating to education in respect of the poor and intelligent students.
- It will attempt to establish student hostels, Schools, Libraries, Study Centres and other centres related with education and take step for running those centers properly.
- The teacher and students only shall be the members of this sub-Committee.
- All the rights as started in clause E to G in the committee for political consciousness shall vest to this committee. (sub-rule 1 of rule 13)
6. Law Committee
- This committee shall promote the poor class of Chandravanshis of the country in getting proper justice and extend every facility related with justice to those who are unguilty and helpless.
- It will help getting proper justice to the unguilty prisoners.
- It will attempt to units all the Chandravanshi Lawyers at country level who will take initiatives to make the Chandravanshi Community conversant in regard to legal matters.
- All the rights as started in clauses E to G in the committee for political consciousness shall vest to this committee. (sub-rule 1 of rule 13)
7. Medical Committee.
- This committee shall arrange medical camps for the needy persons.
- It will work on the matters related with health.
- It will establish Hoospitals and Health Centres and arrange to provide free and cheap medical treatment to the needy persons.
- All the rights as started in clauses E to G in the committee for political consciousness shall vest to this committee. (sub-rule 1 of rule 13)
14. Rights And Duties Of Office Brearers
- To preside over the meeting of the organization
- To sign the minute book
- To give justified decision incase of a tie in minute
- To keep watch on the activities of the organization
- To advise the general secretary to convene any kind of meeting
- To represent in the meeting of any other organization according to necessaity
- In the absence of the president to act as president as per his advice
- To arrange meetings
- To intiate correspondence on behalf on the organsation
- To keep safely the records and other papers
- To get acdited the Receipts and payments accounts of committee.
- To record proceeding of meetings.
- To keep watch on the moveable and immovable property.
- To perform other works as advised by the President.
- To present annual and biennial Secretarial Report in the annual / General Meeting / conference of the committee.
- To perform the financial matters and responsibility as endorsed by the Executive committee.
- To maintain receipts and payments account of the committee.
- To prepare the account of receipts and payments and preserve it safely and assist the Secretary / General Secretary.
- To assist the Secretary in presenting the accounts of receipts and payments before the general meeting and reply to the question raised in the House.
- To issue receipts for receipt of membership subscription and other funds.
- To deposit the funds of the committee in a scheduled Bank or in the post office in the name of the committee.
- To reply to the questions to the executive committee in financial matters.
e)Other office bearers:-
- To act as per instructions of the executive committee, President and Secretary.
15. Rights And Functions Of General Meeting
- To elected President and General Secretary from amongst the Executive Committee.
- To pass the future planning, Budget, Audited accounts and progress reports of the organization.
- To nominate Auditor for auditing the accounts of the organization.
- To amend the Memorandum and Rules and regulation of the organization.
- To take decisions for dissolving the organization.
- To discuss other matter under the instruction of the President.
- To pass the annual report of the organization.
- General meetings shall be held once in a year special meeting can be convened at any time.
- A General meeting for discussing the subject stated therein the chater of demands submitted duty signed by ¾ majority of the members shall be convened by the Secretary within 60 days failing which the ¾ the members shall have the night to convence a general meeting by sending notices to each member and shall lave the right to take decision in the subjects raised there to in the said general meeting.
2. Central Committee :
A meeting of the central committee shall be convened within 4 month under emergent situation, meeting can be convened at any time.
3. State Committee :
It will be essential to convene a meeting of the state committee within 3 months. Under emergent situation, meeting can be convened at any time. The copy of resolution adopted in the meeting should be sent to the central and other relevant committees within 10 days.
4. District Committee :
It will be essential to convene meeting of the District committee within 2 months, a copy of the resolution adopted in the meeting should be sent respectively to the state and other relevant committee.
5. Block / Nagar Committee :
To convene monthly meeting shall be compulsory. Under emergent situation, meeting can be convened at any time. It will be binding to send the copy of the resolution adopted in the meeting, to the district and other relevant committees.
6. Panchayat Committee :
To convene meeting twice in a month shall be mandatory. Meeting can be convened at any time under emergent situation. It shall be binding to send the copy of the resolution adopted in the meeting to the Block / Nagar committee.
7. Village / Ward Committee :
To convene meeting once in a week shall be essential, meeting can be convened at any time under special circumstances. It shall be binding to send the copy of the resolution adopted in the meeting to the Block committee.
17. Quorcrm Of A Meating
- One third (1/3rd) of the total members shall be form a guorum. It the meeting is postponed due to quorum the date for the next meeting should have been fixed on the same day for which written notices should essentially be sent to her respective members but quorum in that meeting would not be a criteria.
- Reasons for not holding the meeting as per scheduled date must be stated to all the relevant committee and sub-committee. But it will be mandatory to hold the next meeting failing which, the concerned committee shall be deemed to have been suspended.
18. Notice Of Meeting
- It will be essential to send notices to all the members for a scheduled meeting in respect of the
Central Committee - 15 days before
State Committee - 10 days before
District & Block Committee - 7 days before
Panchayat, Village/Word committee - 48 hours before
- Notice should either be sent through post offices or through notice book by receipt.
19. Source Of Income / Fund
- By entry fee or subscription from the members.
- By ex-gratia from Govt. or Private Sectors.
- By special fee, donation and contribution.
- By additional income from cultural programs.
- By Literary and other compositions.
- By use of movable, immovable properties.
20. Maintenance Of Fund And Operation Of Bank/Post Office Books
- All the funds received should be deposited in the name of the organization in any nationalized bank or in postoffuce in saving bank account.
- The withdrawn of the fund shall be operated by the signature of any two of the President, General Secretary and Treasurer but the signature of the Treasurer in all cases shall be essential.
- It will be mandatory upon the central committee, all states district Block/ Nagar Panchayat and Village/Ward committee and all the sub committee bank or in the post office.
21. Distribution Of Membership Subscription
- The life membership subscription shall be kept in the central fund.
- The subscription collected from active and general members shall be distributed in the ratio of 25% to the central committee 20% to the state & District committee, 15% to the Block/ Nagar committee, 10% to the Panchayat , Village/ Ward committees.
- The sub-committee will campaign separately for membership of Mahasabha of which 25% share shall be of the Central Committee and the remaining 75% share shall be distributed amongst the sub-committee and other co-ordinaing committee subject to approval of the central committee.
22. The Function And Rights Of High Command Committee
This committee shall be an observing committee.
22 A. The Term Of The Committee And Sub-Committees
- The term (working period) of all the committee shall be 2 years.
- The working year shall commence from the 1st April to 31st March.
23 Number Of Office-Bearers
|Executive (Working)Committee Member
24 Code of conduct and sub-rules
All the related committee and the sub-committee shall be at liberty to frame code of conduct and sub-Rules for performing its activities and responsibility in a well manner subject to approval / advice of the Central Committee.
25 Auditing of accounts
The accounts of committee shall be properly maintained and got audited by the Auditor appointed in the General Meeting.
Any mendment in the Memorandum and rules of the society can be made by the consent of two third majority of members and the sub clauses of rule 21, 1860 of the Society Registration Act, West Bengal read with the society rules, West Bengal shall be applicable and should be strictly observed in this matter.
27 Inspection of registration and relevant records
All the documents, record of the society shall be kept under the custody of the General Secretary or his authorized representative in the registered Head Office, which may be inspected at any time by any member or any Government officer subject to the permission of the General Secretary.
28 Legal affairs
Any legal procedure shall be moved in the designation of the General Secretary of the Society.
- If due to any reason, necessity of dissolution of the Society is realized by the executive committee, if will place a proposal, duty passed, before the General marching which must be endorsed by the two third (2/3rd) majority of members and the said proposal shall again be presented before the special meeting for confirmation.
- After dissolution and relinquishing all the responsibilities, the remaining property of the society shall not be given either to a member or any outsider but shall be given to any of the society of the same aspect by the consent of two third majority of members of the General meeting at the time of dissolution, the clauses 13 and 14 of society Registration Act 21 of 1860 shall be strictly applicable.
Certified that it is the revised true copy of the provisions of the society namely “Akhil Bharatvarshiya Chandravanshiya Kshatriya Mahasabha” Registration No. 2145 / 1912.